We proudly present our MOC Toy Brick model Mercedes-Benz Arocs Technical Powered Set.
This meticulously detailed Mercedes-Benz Arocs has 2,819 separate pieces and can reach up to 57 cm with the extendable crane arm.
This model takes time, skill and patience to assemble - it is not only complex in design, but also in assembly. The kit contains all necessary parts, including drive engines, to fully assemble and operate the model, and we will send you the PDF manual to complete it by email.
This is a fully remote controlled version of the Mercedes-Benz Arocs.
The model uses a Power Functions motor and technical pneumatic system to control multiple, exciting motorised features, making you truely feel like an experienced operator.
Why not take your Mercedes-Benz Arocs to the next level and combine it with our compatible LED Light Kit for LEGO® Technic Mercedes-Benz Arocs (42043).
Detailed Information about this MOC Kit:
- Free Standard Shipping Worldwide
- Power Functions large motor
- 57cm - Height of the crane arm
- Remote controlled extendable crane arm mechanism
- Remote controlled grabber with ability to open and close
- Remote controlled extendable outriggers
- Remote controlled tipper body with ability to raise and lower
- Twin axle steering, with 4 suspended axles - double wheels on the two rear axles
- Double differential drive
- Fully independent suspension
- Tilt the driver's can to view the intricate 6 cylinder engine with moving pistons
- Open and close the cab doors and tailgate
- Features warning beacons and wing mirrors
- Detailed interior and authentic colour scheme with the iconic Mercedes-Benz 3 point star
This is not an Original LEGO® Technic model but is compatible with LEGO® Technic Building blocks.
If there is anything else you need (or want) to know about our Mercedes-Benz Arocs Technical Powered MOC Brick Set, simply contact our friendly team any day of the week and we will be here to help (Email, Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp).