🕑 LOW IN STOCK! Only 118 Remaining!
We proudly present the NEW version "V2" of the Liebherr LTM 11200 Mamoet edition with a complete new drivetrain!!
The biggest and most challenging Kit in our collection !! 8500+ Building Blocks!!!
The model uses 14 motors, bluetooth litihum batteries and a remote controller to control 19 separate functions.
All functions can be controlled remotely using the integrated electrical system.
This Liebher is more than 122 cm long and has a weight of no less than 8.2 kg.
This kit takes time, skill and patience to assemble.
This is a fully remote controlled version of the Liebher LTM 11200 crane.
Detailed Information about this MOC Kit:
- More than 8500 building blocks (8523 to be exact)
- Mammoet stickers
- 190 cm - Height of the boom
- 132 cm - static length
- 14 electric motors
- Lithium batteries
- Remote controlled superstructure
- Remote controlled lifting hook
- Remotely controlled lifting cylinders
- Remote controlled rope boom and pulley system
- Remotely operated driver's cab lift arm
- Remote controlled tilting of the driver's cabin
- Remote controlled rotating arm of the driver's cab
- Remote controlled extension of the 3-piece boom
- Remote folding of the stabilizer arms
- Remotely controlled tilting of the stabilizer arms
- Raise / lower remote controlled support legs
- Step by step paper instruction manual
- Unique design
- Includes Stickers
- Limited Mammoet edition
This is not an Original Lego Technic model but is compatible with Lego Technic Building blocks.
If there is anything else you need (or want) to know about our V2 Liebherr LTM 11200 Mammoet Edition Remote Controlled Mobile Crane MOC Brick Set, simply contact our friendly team any day of the week and we will be here to help (Email, Facebook Messenger or Whatsapp).
WE HAVE THE MOST TRUSTED TEAM.
No matter where you are, our express delivery and services can be delivered to you quickly and safely.Our customer support service team is ready to assist you!If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the customer service in the lower right c
WHAT WE DO
We know that style is as important as substance, and we firmly believe that you should have both. We aim to capture considered, timeless aesthetics that allow you to express your individuality with products that are just as unique as you are.
We ensure that all of Lorpot products are contract-grade quality. Our dedication to quality influences every aspect of our brand, from our purchase experience to packaging, logistics and customer service. In everything we do, we strive for excellence.
Our user-journey is highly streamlined, and we offer quick and efficient delivery. We carefully curate materials and configurations; by having fewer, well considered options, we’re able to keep products in stock and ready to ship.